Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Up and Down

Over the last few days, we've noticed  Savannah raising her arms in a little dance at random times and singing, "UP and down. UP and down." I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what song she is singing. It's obviously a song about opposites. She sings "up" in a high pitch and "down" in a low pitch. Do I sing a song to her about opposites? Is she hearing it on Sesame Street? On an app on my phone? In the nursery at church? I want to be invited to her little party, but I don't know the rest of the words! So last night watching music videos on You Tube, it dawned on me. She's not singing UP and down. She's singing UPTOWN! (Or maybe she IS, and it's her very first Ruttman Family Misheard Lyric... gasp! Sniff, sniff, tear... special moment... so proud.)

No comments:

Post a Comment